This massive bundle includes many activity ideas, posters, learning story pages, and more.
Valued at over $80.00 grab this special NAIDOC WEEK Offer for only $29.95
Element 1.1.1 Approved learning framework Element 1.1.2 Child-centred
Learning Outcome 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Editable Acknowledgment of Country Signs
- Art Work- Stephen Hogarth-Hogarths Art
- 2021 NAIDOC Posters- Heal Country
- NAIDOC Banners
- QKLG NAIDOC PROGRAM
- NAIDOC Week Activity ideas and Cards
- NAIDOC Week Nature Journal
- Symbol playdough mats
- EYLF NAIDOC Program backgrounds
- A huge collection of Cultural posters for your early learning setting
- Symbol Sand Art Cards
- NAIDOC Week Words and sayings
This is a massive offer just in time for NAIDOC Week,
BONUS PACKS Include!
- NAIDOC week learning story pack....
- Belonging, Being Becoming Learning Story Pack...
- Cultural Diversity Pack.....
- Celebrating Diversity Pack...
- Includes Learning Outcomes suitable for EYLF, QKLG, MTOP and VEYLDF. Parent /Child Voices and Future Planning.
- Everything required to ensure you are achieving the requirements for-Element 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle-Each child’s learning and development is assessed or evaluated as part of an ongoing cycle of observation, analysing learning, documentation, planning, implementation and reflection.
- Set up in an easy to understand and use page- while creating an ongoing learning journal for families to view at any time.
2021 NAIDOC Week Activity and Poster Pack
The Educators Domain is proudly using artwork created by Stephen Hogarth an authentic aboriginal artist based in Qld.
Stephen is an Aboriginal contemporary artist, a descendant from the Kamilaroi nation and family going up throughout Southern Queensland.
Growing up in different places, Stephen learnt his art form from the Elders from where he lived at the time.
His art means a lot to him and his culture. He has won many awards and has a great eye and reputation for fine detailed art. Working with many different places including designing the Brisbane Lions and Qld Reds Indigenous jerseys.
Also doing artwork for businesses like IOR Petroleum, Work Pac, Lifeline Qld Government plus heaps more, Stephen is well versed with professional work ethics and Aboriginal artwork.