This pack was awarded the Famous Why Software Award for originality, creativity, and vision; professional appearance, and structure. Huge activity pack with editable portfolio templates.
- A collection of editable Christmas learning story pages and over 200 printable Christmas Activities for children to make and do.
- Teacher/Parent resources, Activity Sheets
- Craft and cooking Recipes
- Christmas poems written by an award-winning poet
- A huge selection of printable Decorations for children to colour cut and make.
- Hats, Christmas Cards, present labels, Dear Santa Letters and Mailbox, Christmas around the world, Angel and Star tree toppers, Santa and Elf Necklaces, Christmas Calendar and so much more.
PLUS EXTRA BONUS PACKS
★Christmas Pack One- Includes Christmas Colouring, Connect the Dots Page, Children Crafts Page, Christmas Tags Page, Children's Favourite and Christmas Songs.
★Christmas Pack Two- The Ultimate Christmas Recipe Collection over 100 pages of traditional Christmas dinners, desserts, snacks and more.
★Christmas Pack Three- BIG BOOK OF CLASSIC CHRISTMAS TALES over thirty beautiful Christmas Stories for children.
★Christmas Pack Four- Extra Christmas Craft Ideas- need some more ideas? have a look at this fantastic extra pack.
★Christmas Pack Five- Traditional Christmas Story Collection-Another magical collection of traditional Christmas Stories.
★Christmas Pack Six- The Ultimate Christmas Craft Collection- A great collection of Christmas Craft you can make with children, plus print out and make your own dollhouse. Make all your own presents this year.
★Christmas Pack Seven- Party Games for Children- Need games to play over the festive season; this pack offers you a variety of ideas and fun.
★Christmas Pack Eight- Kids Fun Recipes- 120 recipes for lunch and fun snacks.
Element 1.1.1 Approved learning framework Element 1.1.2 Child-centred
Learning Outcome 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
Our Learning Story Packs Include;
- Outcome pages suitable for EYLF, MTOP, QKLG, VEYLDF
- Analysis of Learning- what this means and how to write
- Future planning- what this means and how to write
- Parent voice (sections to invite parent contribution)
- Reflection to ensure your cycle of programming
- Includes Learning Outcomes suitable for EYLF, QKLG, MTOP and VEYLDF. Parent /Child Voices and Future Planning.
- Everything required to ensure you are achieving the requirements for-Element 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle-Each child’s learning and development is assessed or evaluated as part of an ongoing cycle of observation, analysing learning, documentation, planning, implementation and reflection.
- Set up in an easy to understand and use page- while creating an ongoing learning journal for families to view at any time.
Christmas Activity and Learning Story Pack
The Educators Domain is 100% Australian owned and operated. You're supporting a local business and helping keep Australia striving.