These pages should be at the beginning of your Learning Journals. They are an important part of the beginning of the story you are telling about the child in their learning journals. These are a snapshot into each child’s life when they begin in your service and are a lovely keepsake for families.
(Learning Outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of identity )
You can also use them to gather important information about each child to begin building a profile of each child and planning individualised learning experiences.
- Includes Learning Outcomes suitable for EYLF, QKLg, MTOP and VEYLDF. Parent /Child Voices and Future Planning.
- Everything required to ensure you are achieving the requirements for-Element 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle-Each child’s learning and development is assessed or evaluated as part of an ongoing cycle of observation, analysing learning, documentation, planning, implementation and reflection.
- Set up in an easy to understand and use page- while creating an ongoing learning journal for families to view at any time.
This set is included in our Full Set Special Offer
Our Learning Story Packs Include;
- Outcome pages suitable for EYLF, MTOP, QKLG, VEYLDF
- Analysis of Learning- what this means and how to write
- Future planning- what this means and how to write
- Parent voice (sections to invite parent contribution)
- Reflection to ensure your cycle of programming
About Me Learning Story Pack
The Educators Domain is 100% Australian owned and operated. You're supporting a local business and helping keep Australia striving.