Reconciliation Week begins May 27, 2021 - June 3, 2021. Reconciliation Australia’s theme for 2021, More than a word. We have put together a pack for you valued at over $79.95 to help you celebrate and document all of your cultural events, conversations over the next couple of weeks.
Indigenous Artwork-We are proudly using artwork in this pack created by Stephen Hogarth an Aboriginal contemporary artist and a descendant from the Kamilaroi nation and family going up throughout Southern Queensland. Stephen was given the Aboriginal name Baayama by an Elder meaning Warrior Creator. To view more information about this artist- click here
- A collection of Activity Cards
- Reconciliation Action Plan-Binder and Binder tabs (gather evidence)
- Reconciliation Week Banners
- Reconciliation Action Plan-Display Set
- Reconciliation Week- Words-Literacy
- Reconciliation Week 2021 Poster A3 and A4
- Reconciliation Week Program Backgrounds
- Reconciliation Week Posters
- Reconciliation Week Learning Story Pack
- Cultural Diversity Pack
- Belonging, Being, Becoming Pack
- Celebrating Diversity
Extra Bonus Packs
- NAIDOC Week
- My Family
- Community Vistors
- Plus a collection of cultural posters for you.
Element 1.1.2 Child-centred
Learning Outcome 2: Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Includes Learning Outcomes suitable for MTOP.
- Parent /Child Voices and Future Planning.
- Everything required to ensure you are achieving the requirements for-Element 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle-Each child’s learning and development is assessed or evaluated as part of an ongoing cycle of observation, analysing learning, documentation, planning, implementation and reflection.
- Set up in an easy to understand and use page- while creating an ongoing learning journal for families to view at any time.
Our Learning Story Packs Include;
- Outcome pages suitable for EYLF, MTOP, QKLG, VEYLDF
- Analysis of Learning- what this means and how to write
- Future planning- what this means and how to write
- Parent voice (sections to invite parent contribution)
- Reflection to ensure your cycle of programming