Harmony Week celebrates Australia’s cultural diversity. It’s about inclusiveness, respect, and a sense of belonging for everyone. Harmony Week is from the 15 - 21 March 2021!
Our Harmony Week Bundle is a must-have super bundle for all early learning services.
- Everyone Belongs Frames
- Harmony Week Programs
- Posters- A3-A4
- Around the World Welcome Mats
- Welcome Footprints
- I belong Activity
- Harmony Week Decorations
- Self Portraits
- Harmony Week Words
- Same but Different-Playdough Mats
- Harmony Week Activities
- Everyone Belongs World Map Activity A3
- Harmony Day Learning Story Packs
- Celebrating Diversity Learning Story Packs
- Cultural Diversity Learning Story Packs
Everything you need for Harmony Week and Harmony Day celebrations in your service.
This is a must-have collection for all early childhood educators!
Element 1.1.2-Child-centred-Each child’s current knowledge, strengths, ideas, culture, abilities and interests are the foundation of the program.
Learning Outcome 2.2 -Children Respond to Diversity with Respect
- Includes Learning Outcomes suitable for MTOP.
- Parent /Child Voices and Future Planning.
- Everything required to ensure you are achieving the requirements for-Element 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle-Each child’s learning and development is assessed or evaluated as part of an ongoing cycle of observation, analysing learning, documentation, planning, implementation and reflection.
- Set up in an easy to understand and use page- while creating an ongoing learning journal for families to view at any time.
Our Learning Story Packs Include;
- Outcome pages suitable for EYLF, MTOP, QKLG, VEYLDF
- Analysis of Learning- what this means and how to write
- Future planning- what this means and how to write
- Parent voice (sections to invite parent contribution)
- Reflection to ensure your cycle of programming