A collection of Posters for families identifying what Belonging, Being and becoming actually means for children. Plus a set of editable learning story pages.
- Ready to go Poster Set for your service
- Editable Poster Set- personalise for your service
- Belonging, Being, Becoming Learning Story Set
Element 1.1.1 - Approved learning framework -Curriculum decision making contributes to each child’s learning and development outcomes in relation to their identity, connection with community, wellbeing, confidence as learners and effectiveness as communicators.
Learning Outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of identity
Our Learning Story Packs Include;
- Outcome pages suitable for EYLF, MTOP, QKLG, VEYLDF
- Links to Early Childhood Development Theorists Words and sentence starters, you can use to write your learning stories
- Analysis of Learning- what this means and how to write Future planning- what this means and how to write Parent voice (sections to invite parent contribution) Reflection to ensure your cycle of programming
Belonging, Being, Becoming Posters with learning story pages
The Educators Domain is 100% Australian owned and operated. You're supporting a local business and helping keep Australia striving.