If you are in NSW and QLD you may be talking about State of Origin this week. You can use our pack to document your centre happenings and our Banners to support your teams.
- 4 editable learning story templates
- 2 Banners
Learning Outcome 3.2- Children take increasing responsibility for their own health and physical wellbeing.
- Includes Learning Outcomes suitable for EYLF, QKLG, MTOP and VEYLDF. Parent /Child Voices and Future Planning.
- Everything required to ensure you are achieving the requirements for-Element 1.3.1 Assessment and planning cycle-Each child’s learning and development is assessed or evaluated as part of an ongoing cycle of observation, analysing learning, documentation, planning, implementation and reflection.
- Set up in an easy to understand and use page- while creating an ongoing learning journal for families to view at any time.
Our Learning Story Packs Include;
- Outcome pages suitable for EYLF, MTOP, QKLG, VEYLDF
- Analysis of Learning- what this means and how to write
- Future planning- what this means and how to write
- Parent voice (sections to invite parent contribution)
- Reflection to ensure your cycle of programming